1. The cooling tower equipment is installed outdoors to provide the cooling system of printing machine equipment.
2. The cooling water flow rate is 450 m3 / h;
3. The required cooling temperature of the press is 33 ℃;
4. The hot water temperature is 39 ℃ after the printing press is running;
5. The local wet bulb temperature is 28 ℃
6. As the installation location of the equipment is close to the dormitory building, the noise of the equipment should not be higher than 65 dB in order not to affect the rest of the staff. The noise of the equipment cannot be obviously felt in the rest area.
1. In order to meet the cooling water flow of 450 m3 / h and reserve enough surplus,500 t cooling tower is selected.
2. In order to meet the needs of the printing press cooling temperature of 33 ℃, choose the FRP shell low noise cooling tower.
3. In order to ensure that the noise of the equipment can not be higher than 65dB (A) and that the noise of the equipment can not be obviously felt in the rest area, the low noise cooling tower is selected.