The square type cooling tower, also known as square cooling tower or rectangular cooling tower, is a device that uses water as a circulating coolant to absorb heat from a system and release it to the atmosphere to lower the water temperature. The square type cooling tower uses the flow of water and air to exchange heat and cold to produce steam. And steam volatilization takes away heat to achieve the principles of evaporative heat dissipation, convection heat transfer and radiation heat transfer to dissipate the waste heat generated in the industry or in refrigeration and air conditioning to reduce the water temperature of the evaporative heat dissipation device to ensure the normal operation of the system. Because of its square appearance, it is called a square type cooling tower.
1) Avoid installing on waterproof channels and high walls where the volume is easy to reflect. It should be installed on the roof or a place with air circulation.
2) When two or more cooling towers are used together, the distance between the cooling towers should be paid attention to.
3) Square cooling towers should not be installed in a place with external walls or airtight on all sides, and attention should be paid to the distance between the cooling tower and the external wall.
4) Avoid installing places with soot and dust to prevent the film from clogging.
5) Keep away from hot places such as kitchens and boiler rooms.
1) The foundation level cannot be inclined, and the center line of the cooling tower is perpendicular to the plane, otherwise it will affect the operation of the motor.
2) For cooling water inlet and outlet pipes above 175t, the support should be coordinated.
3) When two or more pumps are used, a balanced water pipe should be added between different basins.
4) Circulating water inlet and outlet connections should be connected with shock-absorbing hoses.
5) The cooling tower fan blades should be consistent with the tower wall gap, and the gap between the two sides should never be too large, and the problem should be solved in time.
6) The motor and reducer should be checked and repaired regularly, and the oil level of the reducer should be checked.